- to develop the logical argumentation of architectural design,
- to search the interfacing area between the human behavior and the syntactic measurands,
- to search the essence of the syntactic measurands e.g. isovist, graph, radial data and the volumetric ones,
- to search pedestrian movements on urban areas as an extent of complex building configurations,
- to evaluate syntactic outcomes of urban planning and design solutions based on human movements,
- to develop way finding, orientation and evacuation strategies / models for complex buildings,
- to evaluate or examine the design of complex buildings in emergency cases due to the way finding, orientation and evacuation,
- to develop innovative syntactic based models /software for the evacuation of complex buildings.
Alper Ünlü,Erincik Edgü,Mehmet Emin Şalgamcıoğlu, Nevşet Gül Çanakçıoğlu, The Effects of Space Syntax and Isovist Parameters on Wayfinding Behaviour in Complex Buildings.
Ayşe Özbil Torun, Mekan Kurgusu ve Kullanıcı Davranışı Arasındaki İlişkinin Ölçümlenmesi: İstanbul Çeper İlçe Belediyelerindeki Kent Meydanı Düzenlemelerine Kullanıcı Odaklı Yaklaşımlar, Tübitak Araştırma Projesi 1001, 2019.